Click Here to Add a Title

For BC location contact: Christine

Surrey BC 778-875-3973

Email: [email protected]

Our Resouces

For Athletes and Parents

Medical Team

Shri Nersing RA- mobile massage 778-881-5834 $50/HR-Surrey

Tilman - Mobile RMT- 604-731-6783-90/1.5hr-Vancouver

mike Murray - RMT- 604-276-2236-Richmond

Lorris Physio

 604-785-5762- Coquitlam

Dean physio 

604-317-7494 performax Burnaby

Dr.wilbour Kelsick 604-461-6888 Doctor of Chiropractic owner of - Port Moody

Dr. Lindsay Rite, BSc(Hkin), DC sports chiropractor -Port Moody

Dr. duriell Bernard 778-997-5554 sports chiropractor - Vancouver and Burnaby

3A's Education


Financial Assistance - If you are using a third party such as: Kidsport, or

Canadian Tire's Jumpstart

United States


If You your an Athletes looking to competing in the USA:

You must communicate with your High School:

Teams / athletes competing in USA high school track meets, need to have a "BCSS Application for Sanction of an Athletic Event" form completed.

Form can be found at:

Form needs to be signed by:

(1) Athletic Director

(2) School Principal

(3) Then submitted to the BCSS office for approval

BC Athletics

Registration with BC Athletics

All competitive participants (9+ yrs) must have a current 2018 BC Athletics membership. If you do not belong to a track club, you must register as Unattached competitors.

You must be a BCA registered member before registration to any meets in Canada, otherwise you'll be unable to complete meet registration. YOU MUST READ ENTIRE MEET PKG

Click on competitive unattached

Important LINKS